Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine & More
The team from The Greentree Wellness Centres Inc. is committed to empowering you to take control of your health. We offer a full spectrum of wellness products and health services such as acupuncture and massage therapy to help you achieve your individual health goals.
Some of the health services we provide include:
- Health consultation- This exam includes blood pressure screening, iridology, cholesterol testing and supplement consultation. // $80
- Iridology- is the analysis of the iris, which is the colourful area of the eye that surrounds the pupil. By analyzing the iris, a person's level of health and specific areas of nutritional deficiency can be identified. This allows appropriate remedies to be recommended. // $30
- Cholesterol Testing- can measure cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood. This test is also called a lipoprotein profile or lipoprotein analysis. Blood cholesterol measurements can be used to help minimize the risk of stroke, heart attack and peripheral artery disease. The cholesterol level is one of the many risk factors the can be controlled. // $10
- Blood Pressure Testing- tests the pressure of the blood within the arteries. Pressure produced primarily by the contraction of the heart muscle. Its measurement is recorded by two numbers: systolic pressure is measured after the heart contracts and is highest and diastolic pressure which is measured before the heart contracts and is lowest. A blood pressure cuff is used to measure the pressure. // Free
- Supplement Consultation- can make a big difference in helping alleviate symptoms of illness, stress, tiredness, low-energy, depression and many other factors that you may be living with through natural supplements. // $125
- Hair Analysis- the protein in the fiber of your hair holds the composition of your body's tissues for a particular period of time. By analyzing the hair fiber composition, you can identify toxins that have accumulated in your body, and can determine what minerals are depleted, or to abundant, causing an imbalance in body functions. // $125
Contact us today for more information on our health services in Medicine Hat.